Podcast | Who Are We Part II?
It is all about identity, who we are! To help start the conversation about how to know ourselves and others we put together a few questions to let you know us better. Now it is your turn, ask yourself the questions and those close to you and share them with us!
1. Are you named after anyone?
2. When was the last time you cried?
3. Do you have kids? If no, how many do you want?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
5. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
6. What is your eye color?
7. Scary movie or happy endings?
8. Favorite smells?
9. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
10. Do you have any special talents?
11. Where were you born?
12. What are your hobbies?
13. Do you have any pets?
14. Do you have any siblings?
15. Who is your first best friend?
16. How tall are you?
18. Funniest moment in high school?
19. What was your favourite or worst subject in high school?
20. What is your favourite drink?
21. What sports do you play or have you played?
22. Favorite memory from childhood?
23. 3 things that upset you?
24. 3 things that make you happy?
25. How is your relationship with parents?
26. What’s on your mind?
27. One word that describes you?
28. What’s your favorite quote?
29. Any pets?
30. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
31. Are you left or right handed?
32. Do you consider yourself a good cook?
33. Does your name have a special meaning?
34. If money were no object what would you get yourself for your next birthday?
35. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
36. What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
Who are we?
“As long as love is with me, I would live anywhere in the world”
“Founder of Akoma Talks, she has a heart to motivate, inspire, support and positively influence women in Namibia and beyond “
“I enjoy superhero movies – maybe because of Jesus saving us all”
“Maya is a reserved, fun-loving person who loves helping and seeing individuals thrive on their life journeys“